• Reputable Optical company
• Training and development opportunities
• Supportive and down-to-earth work environment
We value people, we value vision.
LensPro is looking for a full-time permanent Optical Sales Assistant to work at our Carindale Westfield store.
We are actively building our team and want the very best people to join and share in our success. If you enjoying coming to work and making a difference – then a role in optical retail could be perfect for you! Across our stores we offer expert customer care and our teams work with some of the must-have eyewear brands & lenses, so you can match your great skills with great products.
LensPro are well-established optical stores – we know Australians value their vision and our role is to provide customers expert eye care and eyewear services. Our company takes pride in excellent customer service and clinical expertise to match our quality eyewear products.
We are part of The Optical Company, the optometry division one of Australia’s largest allied health care businesses, Healthia Limited. We have a network of 200+ locations across optometry, audiology, podiatry, and physiotherapy.
We offer our team:
• Attractive remuneration packages
• Reward and recognition opportunities
• Access to discounts on private health insurance
• Annual product allowance & discounts
• Training, career & personal skills development
• Strong team dynamic built on a down-to-earth culture and great working relationships
• An Australian company supported by the structure & resources of a publicly listed allied health care leader
About the Role
As an Optical Sales Assistant you will support our customers to select their must-have frames from our selection of leading designer & independent eyewear brands. The keys to being successful in this role will include:
• Customer enthusiasm – show our customers you care by providing a consistent high level of customer service
• Treat it like your own – demonstrate that you understand that every customer counts, every time
• Be on the front foot – engage with customers, find solutions and identify options to improve their vision and give them confidence with their new look
The skills & experience we seek
• Optical dispensing experience is an advantage but not essential
• A track-record of sound retail experience in a customer-facing role
• Excellent communication skills and impeccable personal presentation
• An ability to work with a variety of customers to assist with their product selections
• Ability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic team
We offer training across our eyewear brands, quality lenses, products and services – so you can make the most of your passion for customer service in an environment designed to bring out your best.
If this role sounds like it’s made for you – we want to hear from you today! Don’t wait, apply for it via seek.com: https://www.seek.com.au/job/56103352.
We embrace diversity and see the positive in people – we encourage all interested applicants to apply.