• Reputable Optical company
• Training and development opportunities
• Supportive and down-to-earth work environment
We are looking for a full-time, permanent Optometrist for our stores in Mount Gambier and Naracoorte.
Kevin Paisley Optometrists is a well-established optical brand with a proud history of serving our local community – we know Australians value their vision and our role is to provide customers expert eye care and eyewear services. Our company takes pride in excellent customer service to match our quality eyewear products.
We are part of The Optical Company, the optometry division one of Australia’s largest allied health care businesses, Healthia Limited. We have a network of 200+ locations across optometry, audiology, podiatry, and physiotherapy.
About the Role
This is an ideal position for experienced Optometrists who want to practice full-scope optometry with the latest optometry equipment, and be focused on exceptional patient care and customer service, all while enjoying the relaxed and picturesque lifestyle of the Limestone Coast.
The keys to being successful in this role will include:
• Customer enthusiasm – show our patients you care by providing a consistent high level of customer service
• Treat it like your own – demonstrate that you understand that every patient counts, every time
• Be on the front foot – engage with patients, find solutions and identify options to improve their vision and give them confidence
• Results oriented – be planned in how you work towards personal and store targets to achieve success
Can you see yourself with us?
We offer our team:
• Attractive remuneration packages including relocation and travel assistance
• Reward and recognition opportunities
• Access to discounts on private health insurance
• Annual product allowance & discounts
• Flexible working arrangements
• Training, career & personal skills development
• Strong team dynamic built on a down-to-earth culture and great working relationships
• An Australian company supported by the structure & resources of a publicly listed allied health care leader
If this role sound like it’s made for you get in touch for a confidential discussion!
Contact: Darren Wills - firstname.lastname@example.org
We embrace diversity and see the potential in people – we encourage all interested applicants to apply.