EyeQ Optometrists is looking for a full-time or part time Optical Dispenser/Assistant for our practice in Maroubra, NSW.
Key Accountability Areas & Related Responsibilities:
• Provide friendly and efficient reception service and general practice administration duties to ensure the very best patient experience
• Assist patients in the selection of optical frames taking into account lifestyle and physical needs
• Ensure that delivery of patient jobs, lens and contact lens orders, and ordering of frames and sundry items is accurate and timely
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the practice, including overall presentation and cleanliness
• Optical industry experience is preferred however if you are keen for a new career, we provide training through the industry recognised course for a Certificate IV in Optical Dispensing
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
What's in it for you:
• Competitive remuneration package
• Experienced and fun team
• Employee Benefits on optical products
• Work with designer brands
If you love the idea of working in a team that has strong ties to the local community, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by sending your resume and details to Tayla at [email protected]