Options Eyecare Noosa prides itself in providing the highest possible standard of eye care in the Noosa area. With the latest vision testing technology and equipment, we are committed to ensuring that your most precious gift, your eyesight, is our number one concern.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a motivated person to join our team as a full-time Optical Assistant or Dispenser. Enjoy a diverse role with direct customer contact and excellent salary and benefits.
Key Accountability Areas & Related Responsibilities
• Be able to communicate clearly with patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
• Provide superior fashion advice to help patients choose frames that not only meet their needs/desires, but also look great
• Ensure a positive overall patient experience, and provide friendly and efficient telephone reception service
• Willing to keep up-to-date with product knowledge and fashions (e.g. frames, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories)
• Have experience with, or be willing to be trained, in standard optical workshop procedures.
• Willingness to learn and work in a team with a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
• Must be available for weekend work (Saturday)
• Experience in the optical or retail industry is preferred but not mandatory as relevant training will be provided.
Please note the successful candidate will need to ensure they meet the requirements under the Queensland Government’s ‘Workers in a healthcare setting (COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements) Direction’.
We offer excellent remuneration and career benefits, whilst providing excellent personal and professional development in a team focused environment.
We would love to hear from you if you are highly self-motivated with exceptional people and customer service skills.
To apply, please send your resume and details to Margie Wallace firstname.lastname@example.org.