• Excellent opportunity to work at our EyeQ Optometrists Bathurst practice on a part-time basis, with the possible need to help in our Lithgow practice if required.
EyeQ Optometrists is an Australian owned, optometrist-led company founded in 2007. The EyeQ group continually strive to be industry leaders in clinical diagnosis and treatment with state-of-the art equipment. Our dedicated teams across our practices are committed to delivering the very best clinical eyecare to our valued patients.
This Optical Assistant/Receptionist vacancy is perfect for someone who has a passion for working with people and delivering high level customer service.
Key Accountability Areas & Related Responsibilities:
• Provide friendly and efficient reception service and general practice administration duties to ensure the very best patient experience
• Maintain a high level of housekeeping in the practice including overall presentation and cleanliness
• Assist patients in the selection of optical frames that not only meet their needs/desires, but also look great.
• Willingness to work in a team with a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent customer service, organisation, and communication skills
• Computer literacy is essential
• Must be available to work weekends, and work between our Bathurst and Lithgow practices if required. Roster to include every second Saturday.
We offer excellent remuneration and career benefits, whilst also providing personal and professional development in a friendly team environment.
We would love to hear from you if you love the idea of working in a team that has strong ties to the local community.
To apply, please email your resume and details to Donovan Smith at email@example.com.