Are you looking for a sea and tree change with a sense of community, friendly people and stunning scenery? We want you to join us in far-North QLD!
The Atherton Tablelands in far North QLD has a reputation as a food lovers' and outdoor adventurers' paradise; rich in wildlife, outdoor activities, music festivals, museums, coffee and wine.
We are actively building our team at our stores in Mareeba and Malanda, and want the very best people to join and share in our success. In this role you will be at the heart of the community, where you will work alongside a highly skilled team to provide full-scope optometry and superior eyecare to our patients.
You'll be able to buy bags of avocados for $2, and snorkel, mountain-bike, fish, fossick and bushwalk to your heart's content - all within just 1 hour's drive from Cairns International Airport!
John Holme Optometrists are well-renowned optical stores: we know Australians value their vision and our role is to provide customers expert eye care and eyewear services. Our company takes pride in exceptional care and excellent customer service to match our quality eyewear products.
We are part of The Optical Company, the optometry division one of Australia’s largest allied health care businesses, Healthia Limited. We have a network of 300+ locations across optometry, audiology, podiatry, and physiotherapy.
Can you see yourself with us?
In this role you'll get:
• Attractive remuneration package + great benefits
• Sign-on bonus $$$
• An opportunity to relocate to a new paradise (with relocation assistance)
• Reward and incentive opportunities
• Access to discounts on private health insurance
• Annual product allowance & discounts
• An extensive company learning & development program
• Strong team dynamic built on a down-to-earth culture and great working relationships
• An Australian company supported by the structure & resources of a publicly listed allied health care leader
• Must have a degree in Optometry and hold a current AHPRA registration
• Proven experience to provide exceptional eye examinations and care for patients and ability to build rapport and long-term relationships in the community
• Able to prescribe, recommend and refer (where required) to address patient's needs and concerns
If this role sounds like you – we want to hear from you today! Don’t wait, contact [email protected] to send us your application and current resume for consideration.
We embrace diversity and see the potential in all people – we encourage all interested applicants to apply.
Healthia Limited is proud to have been recognised as an Employer of Choice [EOC®] in The Australian Business Awards 2023.