Do you remember the reason you picked optometry to be your profession? And the passion you felt to make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you yearn for a workplace to fulfil that dream, in a full-scope practice that provides more than just refraction? And do you want to explore the world of:
• Fashion glasses
• Disease management
• Fitting contact lenses
• Dry eye treatment and management
• Myopia control
If you answered YES to all of these questions, you should join our team!
Rarely situation in metropolitan Brisbane, you can fulfil all these professional aspirations without moving away from your loved ones.
We provide a range of modern equipment, with a fantastic support team to back you up. The practice features Nidek OCT, AL scan, fundus camera, I-care tonometer, anterior image system, auto refractor, topographer, IPL dry eye treatment, K5 Keratograph (inc meibography), and Zeiss visual field analyser.
Two to three days a week long-term (Monday, Friday and Saturday; or Monday and Saturday)
We need a warm-hearted soul, who truly cares about the person in the chair before them and explore that person’s life to fully meet their visual needs.
To secure this role, you will need:
• Enthusiastic and self motivated
• Caring and friendly personality
• Some basic understanding of business
• Be able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Strong work ethic
• Passionate about personal and team growth.
• Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills with high attention to detail
Benefits and perks
• Working with a friendly and caring team
• Access to staff discount on glasses, contact lenses, eye therapy and treatments.
• Career development opportunities
• Mentoring and training that will continue throughout your career
• Rewarding experiences while helping improve customer's quality of life
If this sounds like you, please forward your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with past work experience and education details.
Thank you very much for your application! Please note due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.