National Optical Care is a community of local eye-care practices from across Australia, committed to the highest standard of patient care and community service. Our passion is to empower eye-care excellence.
We have a great opportunity for a motivated person with exceptional customer service skills to join our team, providing relief and support across our various Queensland practices. Hours will be determined during the interview stage for the right candidate.
Key Accountability Areas and Related Responsibilities:
• Be able to communicate clearly with patients and visitors in a bright, friendly manner and promptly attend to their needs
• Provide advice to help patients choose frames that not only meet their needs/desires, but also look great
• Ensure a positive overall patient experience, and provide friendly and efficient telephone reception service
• Willing to keep up-to-date with product knowledge and fashion (e.g.: frames, sunglasses, contact lens and accessories)
• Have experience with, or be willing to be trained, in standard optical procedures
• Travel to our various Queensland practices to provide relief work when required.
• Willingness to learn and work in a team with a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent customer service and communication skills, both in person and over the phone
• Must be available for some weekend work, and available to travel to practices from Sunshine Coast to Gold Coast.
Enjoy a diverse role with direct customer contact and excellent salary and benefits, including an additional travel allowance for our relief roles.
If you love the idea of working in a team with strong connections to the local community where no two days are the same, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume and details to Victoria Charman email@example.com.