Territory: Sydney, NSW North
Work Type: Full time
Marcolin Australia is looking for an experienced sales representative/agent to manage the North-NSW territory with an exciting portfolio of brands like Tom Ford, Max Mara, Guess, adidas Sport & Original, and more of the top fashion brands.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the head of sales in an energetic, vibrant and international working environment.
• Achieves monthly, quarterly, annual sales, distribution, and door productivity targets for each of the brand collections they carry.
• Develops and adheres to effective call plan to achieve desired service frequency of customer visits, with a goal of regularly visiting all customers in an 4-12 week rotation or less.
• Regularly visits customers to ensure brand visual merchandising - refreshes POP materials regularly along with board space to reflect brand positioning and support sell through of product.
• Utilises reports, training, samples and hardware to effectively manage the customer relationship and to enhance sales effectiveness.
• Proactively manages distribution mapping in their territory based on brand guidelines.
• Builds strong working relationship at all levels within the practices and businesses they manage.
• Utilises all brand materials to conduct customer training to reinforce knowledge and ensure message to the end-patient/ consumer is translated consistently with the brand positioning.
• Remains current on trends affecting the business.
• Cultivates existing customer base with regular visits, while continuously prospecting for new potential doors in the market.
• Participates in and represents Marcolin Pty Ltd in local, regional and national trade shows and events.
• Attends required corporate training sessions, conference calls, team meetings and appointments.
• Develops and conducts trunk shows and other patient/consumer VIP events in top practices to create awareness for brands and drive sales.
• 2-4 years of previous working experience in Sales teams with proven track record of results.
• Work experience in the field of Eyewear/fashion/luxury goods is an advantage.
• Structured approach to business and sales, well organised, with the ability of working autonomously and within a team environment.
• Strong communications and negotiation skills, positive thinking and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to problem solve and anticipate challenges in advance while proposing solutions.
• Australian Drivers License & Own Vehicle Required - on the field position.
Please contact: Alessandro Marchi – Marcolin Head of Sales OCEANIA