Ruby SP1 has been updated by Best Practice software, the company behind Bp VIP.net – medical software for the Australasian health professions.
According to the company, “the update will bring users new and improved functionality and enhance practice productivity and staff efficiency”.
Some of the major features for ophthalmologists include:
• ICD10 clinical diagnoses coding,
• Integrations with various ophthalmic diagnostic imaging software and machines (DICOM, Zeiss Forum),
• Ophthalmic fields for recording visual acuities, motility, gonioscopy and glasses prescriptions,
• Drawing over pre-set images, and
• Graphing any numerical data over time.
Bp VIP.net provides ophthalmologists with customised assistance throughout all phases of consultation, installation and ongoing support.
Contact: Bp VIP.net (AUS) 1300 40 1111.