Novartis has developed a Home Vision Support Pack to help patients living with a macular disease to monitor their vision from home in between appointments with their eye specialist. The pack has been launched at a time when eye specialists have noted a worrying decline in appointment attendance due to fears related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Novartis has developed a Home Vision Support Pack to help patients… monitor their vision from home
Each pack contains:
- A Snellen chart to measure visual acuity,
- An Amsler grid to monitor central vision,
- A vision care journal with instructions on how to perform the tests, and space to record results,
- A measuring tape and adhesive tack for chart set-up, and
- Links to further information at MDFA and seewhatsnext.com.au.
Find out more information or order Home Vision Support Packs here.