MyHealth1st is urging optometrists that use its online booking platform to get behind Glaucoma Australia’s 2022 awareness and fundraising campaign, the 7 Sights in 7 Days Challenge.
As a platinum sponsor, MyHealth1st will provide member optometrists that donate AU$500 or more to Glaucoma Australia before 31January with a range of benefits and collateral to thank them and publicly highlight their support.
“Glaucoma Australia has created an excellent campaign to promote awareness of glaucoma and the need for regular eye tests. We want all of our members to get behind it to help maximise the campaign’s reach and raise much needed funds for tailored patient education and support services to increase treatment adherence and early detection,” said Klaus Bartosch, CEO of MyHealth1st.
We appreciate every optometrist that supports Glaucoma Australia’s campaign and we want everyone in the profession… to know who they are
Member optometrists that donate $500 or more to Glaucoma Australia will benefit from:
- A free 12 month listing on Glaucoma Australia’s Find a Health Professional Directory, which is powered by MyHealth1st and valued at $50,
- A unique digital supporter’s badge uploaded to the practice’s website by MyHealth1st,
- An A3 poster for instore display,
- Listing as a campaign supporter on the MyHealth1st website,
- Listing as a campaign supporter on a MyHealth1st advertisement that will run in mivision’s March 2022 glaucoma special issue,
- Free SMS Messaging to your patients, promoting your support of Glaucoma Australia’s fundraiser, during February and March 2022, and
- Additional promotion by MyHealth1st directly to ophthalmologists as partners for aftercare and glasses/contact lens prescriptions.
“We appreciate every optometrist that supports Glaucoma Australia’s campaign and we want everyone in the profession – optometrists and ophthalmologists alike – to know who they are,” said Mr Bartosch.
To donate, visit www.sevensights.org.au.