The Cornea & Contact Lens Society of Australia (CCLSA) will host a CPD event on DEWS II and Ortho-K at the forthcoming CCLSA NSW Meeting on Monday 15 October 2018.
Optometrist Jason Holland will speak to attendees on ‘what’s the news with DEWS II: a practical guide for prescribing for dry eye’, and Dr. Gavin Boneham will speak on ‘Orthokeratology: from basics to acing it’.
On DEWS II, Mr. Holland’s presentation include:
• A succinct interpretation of DEWS II for application in clinical practice,
• An update on how dry eye management changes with DEWS II findings, and
• A practical guide on how existing dry eye medication and products can be used for your patients and how they can be prescribed for different stages of dry eye disease.
CCLSA will host a CPD event on DEWS II and Ortho-K at the forthcoming CCLSA NSW Meeting on Monday 15 October
On the topic of Ortho-K, Dr. Boneham’s presentation will include:
• How to prescribe and calculate orthokeratology lenses for clinical practice,
• A trouble shooting guide to get it right on the first lens and minimise remakes, and
• A discussion of case studies to understand these principles.
The CCLSA NSW CPD event and dinner will take place from 6pm at Sky Phoenix, Level 6 Shop 6001, Westfield City, 188 Pitt St, Sydney.
Six therapeutic points have been applied for.
Tickets are AU$50 for CCLSA members, industry associate members, and YO members. Non CCLSA members are $70; student members are $25. If you are not a member but decide to join up ahead of the event, there is no change to attend the dinner and CPD event.
Register to attend here.