Optometry and optical dispensing are among 18 highly impacted industries now able to access a Government recovery grant.
Grant applications must be made before 31 August 2020.
The grants are designed to help small businesses re-open or scale-up their operations.
You may be eligible for financial assistance of between AU$500 and $3,000 if you have experienced a decline in turnover as a result of COVID-19.
You may be eligible for financial assistance of between AU$500 and $3,000 if you have experienced a decline in turnover as a result of COVID-19
The grant can be used to cover:
• Fit-out changes and temporary physical changes (e.g. plastic barriers at checkouts)
• Staff training and counselling (e.g. health & safety risks and mitigation strategies)
• Business advice and continuity planning
• Cleaning products and additional cleaning services
• Additional equipment necessary to comply with social distancing or other public health measures
• Marketing, communications and advertising (e.g. to let the community know the business is operating again)
• Digital solutions (e.g. e-commerce or business websites)
If you need help applying for this grant, or free personalised support for your business contact a Service NSW Business Concierge (AUS) 13 77 88.