Artelac Gel Tears supports all three tear film layers for lasting Dry Eye relief.1,2
An imbalance of the tear film can create a “cycle of Dry Eye symptoms”, including ocular surface inflammation, that can eventually result in corneal damage.3
Artelac Gel Tears and Night time Gel are proven to significantly improve tear film break-up time and symptoms, including burning, stinging, itchiness and ocular surface inflammation.4,5,6
• Lipids to support the lipid tear film layer and seal in moisture1
• Sterile water to support the aqueous layer1
• Carbomer to help bind moisture in the mucin layer2
For information contact your Bausch + Lomb account manager.
1. Heiligenhaus A, et al. Klin. Monatsbl Augenheilkd. 1994; 204:162-168.
2. Mastromarino A, et al. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2005;46:E-Abstract 2043
3. 2007 Report of the International Dry Eye Workshop (DEWS). Ocul Surf. 2007; 5 (2):65-204.
4. Sullivan LJ, et al. Ophthalmology.1997;104:1402-1408.
5. Kaercher T, et al. Spektrum der Augenheilkunde. 2004;18:146-152.
6. Data on file (Liposic clinicals), Bausch & Lomb Inc.