The Cornea and Contact Lens Society of Australia (CCLSA) will host a Master Class in Adelaide, immediately after the Blue Sky Congress in late November, at Ayers House.
Experts will provide clear take-home messages on topics including:
- Finding the confidence to increase the percentage of contact lens wearers in your practice.
- Three different perspectives on applications of contact lenses outside of refractive correction: myopia control, prosthesis, dry eye management, ocular surface disease.
- Identifying dry eye, functional treatment strategies.
- Secrets of the edge design of RGP contact lenses.
- Managing acute contact lens complications.
- Experts’ secrets to orthokeratology, miniscleral contact lenses, soft toric contact lenses and multifocal contact lenses.
Jessica Chi, CCLSA National President said the decision to host the conference in Adelaide was made following the success of a Perth Master Class which attracted delegates from across the country.
“We are looking forward to a great event in a beautiful setting that will hopefully provide our members with new and current information from expert speakers while also allowing them to network and connect with their peers,” said Ms. Chi.
Registration is now open and includes a casual three course dinner on Saturday November 26, giving delegates the opportunity to network and hear a key note presentation with additional CPD points attached.
For more information, regular updates and to register visit: cclsa.org.au/events/event/cclsamasterclass-2016