The Billings Optical Rule is a multi-task optical rule that has been jointly developed by John Billings FBDO, Aviva Mann Optical Group Australia and Eyeline Optical Ltd NZ.
This PD Ruler allows for the accurate measurement of spectacle frames, PDs, and other frame and fitting calculations required in today’s modern optical practice, laboratory and workshop environments. Unique features:
- Corners notched for resting on frame rim
- Designed for both right and left hand users
- Protractor for measuring pantoscopic angle
- Coloured bridge centration grid for accurate frame alignment
- Easy measurement for box DBL sizing
- Box DBR rule
- Quick left and right back vertex distance measurement
- Easily read figures and markings
- Top pocket size
- Sloping/wedge edges.
Contact: Aviva Mann Optical Group (AUS) 08 9353 0400